Cameron got to go hang out on the farm and help his brothers and shoot arrows while I went with his mom to the craft store and grocery shopping. Saturday afternoon we went on a beautiful drive with the whole family down the burr trail in Canyonlands.
This is a picture of the Burr Trail switchbacks that we drove down.
Here are some of the cool formations we passed.
And this is the awesome slot canyon he hiked in.

Later that day we watched some funny family home movies together and Cameron and I went on a hike at Sunglow campground which is across the street from their house.
We were able to rest and relax and visit with family on Sunday before heading home. It was a wonderful weekend and nice to get out of the city for a few days.


3 comments:
Looks way nice! I'm glad you can escape down there. Everyone needs time away.
What beautiful pictures. I'm so glad you had a nice time. As I read your post I thought how nice it will be when we get home and you can escape to the North also. :)
oh george, not the livestock! (that's just what pops up in my head when the words Cameron and movies come together)
Post a Comment