Well, I am now, officially, the activity supervisor at Marriott MountainSide and a part of the overall management team. To be honest I am not sure how this will change much since I have been the acting supervisor for the last two months. Supposedly I will have more access to budgeting, scheduling, and have to cover as Manager on Duty from time to time. It should be a good challenge and definitely a welcome pay raise.
6 comments:
Hooray Lisa! Good job. More money is always nice. I'm sure you will do great!
I'm not surprised that you got the job but congratulations! I'm sure it will be nice to have the extra ability to direct and manage things there.
impressive! good job and good luck! that's so happy!!!
ahhahahahhah! I found you!
Lisa-- Congrats on the job promotion. That's awesome. And btw, we got your wedding announcement last week. It is absolutely beautiful. Seriously, one of the classiest announcements I've received in a long time. We are so happy for you guys. Wish we were around to come to the reception, but know that we are thrilled for you.
horray finally you have the title, but yes you have been doing that job for a long time. but yipee for more money!!
Post a Comment