Well, I have done it. This evening I finally cooked - for real!! Even as I write this there are two loaves of bread cooling on the counter in a clean kitchen. The laundry is drying, all the vegetables and cheeses are cut up and in individual containers so that sandwiches can be quickly made and the house is spotless. And I even made some fettuccine Alfredo with meatballs and salad for dinner. It's amazing how much I get done when Cameron goes down to the telescope and I'm not super stressed and exhausted from work!
I think tomorrow I'll make some pepperoni and cheese rolls. Cameron and I are always running out the door to work so we need quick easy lunch options or else we end up with a day like today where Cameron eats his research partner's leftover microwave popcorn for lunch. I'll get this house keeping thing down sooner or later. :)
2 comments:
Hooray! I'm so proud of you! how did your bread turn out?
that's cool. were you just incredibly bored?
Post a Comment