Thursday, November 11, 2010

This and That

Here are a few odds and ends that we've been doing lately.
I took our camouflage car seat cover and made it reversible by adding these cute red straps to the brown side.
I'm working on the embroidery on a quilt that I started a year ago. This is what part of it is supposed to look like when I finish.
I created a Mii profile for Benjamin on Wii Fit and wouldn't you know it, they have a baby mode. It only weighs him and gives "fitness" tips like "In a while you will learn to use the potty. Please remember that the Wii Balance Board is not your potty." or "Everything on the floor is not meant to go into your mouth." It's nice because it can keep track of his weight and growth for up to 5 years. Right now it says he weighs 15 lbs even.
Benjamin has learned how to reach for and hold things . . .
. . . and how to put them in his mouth. Luckily he's still immobile so I don't have to worry too much.
And this picture, just because it makes me laugh.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Haha, that last picture is SO CUTE!! If lived by each other, we could totally quilt together!!!

Annette said...

Fun! Fun! It is fun to see Benjamin holding and exploring things. You are such a great mom!