Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Takin' It Easy

Here are some random pictures I took this last week.
Some days I feel like my whole life revolves around the items in this picture. Just missing the bottle and the burp cloth. Oh, and the baby.

It was a beautiful week with temperatures in the mid 70s, so Benjamin and I went for a few walks. This is when we decided to leave the pavement and go on a little trail near the house. Good thing the stroller has great off-roading capabilities.

Benjamin has learned that his fingers are great to chew on. He always puts all three in his mouth and it makes me laugh.

Here's our little roly-poly all ready for church and happy as well. Everyone at church commented on what a good, easy-going baby he is.

And finally, here he is just playing. He just learned how much fun it is to pull both feet way up and even to grab them with his hands.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I can't decide if I like the three fingers in the mouth picture or the church clothes picture best - I guess they both win! He's just so dang scrumptious!

Liz said...

Oooohhhhh! I just can't get enough of that little bug! Can't wait to see you guys for Christmas, thanks for posting these pictures~

Annette said...

He is so cute. Don't you just love when they learn new little tricks?!! Enjoy the ones now because before you know it he'll learn tricks that aren't quite so cute or fun.