We were blessed that we had an extra seat next to us on the flight out so Benjamin just slept in his car seat the whole time (until I woke him up with the flash).
We were blessed to be able to go to the Salt Lake temple with all of Cameron's family - so special.
We were blessed to have lunch with my Grandma and Grandpa Hatch - and especially blessed that Grandpa is doing so much better after his surgery.
We were blessed to have wonderful mothers that looked after us and had everything ready from diapers and wipes to cribs and socks.
We were blessed to be able to spend time visiting with family.
Benjamin was blessed on Sunday by his dad. His great-grandma Briscoe made his cute blessing outfit and great-grandma Neenee made a blanket for him.
We were doubly blessed to have an extra seat next to us on the way home, allowing Benjamin to stretch and play the whole flight. All the people around us commented on how good he was the whole flight. (sorry the video is upside down)
Thank you all for blessing our lives so much.
3 comments:
Oh! Little baby kicks always make me smile. I wish I could have seen you. Your family is beautiful!
It was a very nice weekend. I'm so grateful you could come home and have Benjamin blessed so that we could be there.
What a great weekend we had! Thanks for willingness to share Benjamin's big day with us! Love the pictures! Glad you are safely "Home"!
Post a Comment