It was a dark and dreary morning here in Bloomington. I was making our bed and Cameron was just getting ready to go catch the bus when a VERY loud siren started going off. Then suddenly the winds picked up and the rain started pouring down in buckets. Cameron got a text that all students at the university were advised to go to the lowest level of their buildings. We watched and waited and wondered if we should go somewhere or be doing something. After 15 minutes the storm passed without incident.
It did get me thinking about putting together some emergency supplies - might be a good idea. This was Benjamin's reaction to the storm and the sirens.
2 comments:
We had tornado sirens going off in our town in Oklahoma when we lived there too. They always freaked me out. Emergency supplies make you feel a lot better! I always thought is was weird how my babies would sleep through sirens like that but would wake up from my cough or something. :)
I wish I could sleep like that sometimes. He is such a cutie. An emergency plan and some supplies would give you, and me, some comfort.
Post a Comment