Saturday, October 9, 2010

Sleep, Glorious Sleep

Hooray! We have reached a milestone. For the past 5 days, Benjamin has slept all the way through the night - we're talking 10 pm - 8 am. Oh, it is wonderful. For the first time in many months, I also get to sleep through the night and everyone in our home is happy. However, it does mean that he is awake a lot more during the day. But we've started reading stories and taking "trips" and having a great time now that he can be awake and happy.



We finally had a few cool days earlier this week. Which meant unpacking the warm clothes.

4 comments:

Mindy said...

Nice! I bet that makes a world of a difference in how you feel each day!

Jessandra said...

Aww, he's so cute! I especially like that last picture. I wish i could be there to help you entertain Benjamin. Have you met any new friends out there yet?

Sarah Turpin said...

That's incredible!! way to go! enjoy your nights!

Annette said...

Yeah! That is good news. It's amazing how much better a day can be when you can sleep all night! The pictures are darling. I can't wait to give that little bug a squeeze.