Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A New Kind of Productivity

I never realized just how much time it takes to care for a baby. I figured you feed them and they sleep and you have all this free time since they just sleep. Feel free to laugh at my naiveté.
Yesterday I thought I would take Cameron to school, run to the dry cleaners, do the laundry and finish organizing the kitchen and bathroom. Nothing much, and it really shouldn't have taken more than a few hours. How did the day really go? Cameron was dropped off and we managed to make it to the dry cleaners before a major fit was thrown on the way home. I'm not sure where the rest of the day went but at 9 pm I finished putting the rest of the laundry away and all three of us went to bed exhausted. The kitchen and the bathroom are still a mess. Today's goal is simply to make it to the grocery store - or at least figure out what we need from the grocery store. Oh, and maybe I'll do my hair as well.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Oh my, do I know how you feel! Moms spend their entire day busy as can be but getting nothing done!

If you do your hair thats pretty great, I think!

Post more pictures of the babe! :)