Thursday, September 9, 2010

A few more Pics

Indiana, and life with just mom and dad around, is a whole lot to adjust to when you're two weeks old. Benjamin is doing great so far. Here are some favorite pastimes.
Sitting in his rocker chair

Tummy time chat with Mommy

And taking baths. I don't have pictures of this yet since it takes two of us to keep him from diving all the way into the water. He likes to wriggle down as far as he can and we have to both work to keep his head above the water. I think he'll be a great swimmer.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Makes my heart happy to see these sweet pictures. I wish I could see you as a mom. How great that would be!

Annette said...

So cute!! How I miss all my Pace kids. I love the pictures. His little tummy time picture is so darling. It is so him! Give him a kiss for me.
PS. - Get luck getting use to the new level of productivity! It is certainly never predictable.

Mindy said...

Cute! I hope you're adjusting well. You should make one goal soon to take some pictures of your new abode and post them on your blog so we can see where you live now.