(If we look exhausted it's because this was taken at 1 am.)
He was born on August 21 at 12:01 am. Weighing a whopping 9 lbs and 5 ozs and 21 inches long, he is not exactly a little tiny baby.
Here he is on the way home from the hospital.
And finally, with his eyes open - a rare thing since he is an excellent sleeper.
Cameron flew out to Indiana on Wednesday - just in time for all of his orientation meetings and Benjamin and I will drive out next week. Letting Cameron leave was the hardest part yet. It made labor seem like a piece of cake. Good thing it's only a week.
3 comments:
Oh Lisa! He is just perfect! Congratulations! What a crazy time to move - good luck this week, that would be so hard. I'm thinking about you.
Ethan was over 9 lbs. too. Yowzah!
Congrats again. :)
Amazing!! Congrats!! He is so cute and you are going to be the best mommy! I want more pics!
YAY FOR YOU!!! Congratulations! Get some sleep and don't feel bad if you don't get out of bed until after 4:00 on some days. I love your guts!!!
Post a Comment