Thursday, February 4, 2010

Making It Officially Known

Allrighty-o. So, I haven't posted for a long time but it really doesn't seem like there has been a lot to tell. The holidays were great. We got to spend time with the Briscoes and the Paces. Cameron has his grad school applications in and now we just need to wait to hear from them. And our biggest news of the year so far . . . we are going to have a baby. The funny thing is that the due date is August 22nd which is right about when we were planning to move to grad school - and most of the schools we have applied to are across the country. Should be a fun adventure!

5 comments:

Sarah Turpin said...

It is a fun adventure!!! Congrats! You are going to be the bestest mom! I hope you are feeling well. and i want to see more posting for now on!

Mindy said...

I'm so excited for you! I've been picturing how cute you are going to look with a big belly. :D And although I hope that it wouldn't be too much of an ordeal due to the timing, I hope you end up somewhere a little closer to us!

Rachel said...

Oh Lisa, I am so so happy for you! Congratulations! Please keep us posted. You really will be an awesome mom.

Lisa Puga said...

YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY for you!!! You should come to the University of Minnesota for grad school (despite a couple codl weeks in January, it really is a nice place for families). Then our babies could play together. Oh, you're gonna love it! Congrats!

Leslie said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting! We're really happy for you. Hope you're feeling well.