Thursday, February 11, 2010

The First "Yes"!

Cameron just got accepted to Indiana State! It's not his number one choice but it's nice to know that we have at least one "Yes" under our belts. These would be Cameron's top choices: 1-Ohio State in Columbus, 2-Arizona (I don't remember which arizona school it was), 3- Penn State in University Park, 4-Indiana State in Bloomington, 5-Boston University in Boston. Now we just have to wait to see what the others say.

2 comments:

Annette said...

I can't wait to see were you decide to go. Congrats for the first one. I think every where he applied to would be crazy not to try to get him there.

Mindy said...

Woohoo! Thanks for keeping us posted. I am hoping for Ohio State, because that is closest to us, then Penn State, which is strangely enough only 3 more minutes supposed travel time than Ohio State. But wherever you go will be the right place for you! It's good to know that you at least have one option so you don't have to do this all again next year!