Friday, December 5, 2008

If everyone else jumps off the blogging cliff . . .


Well, it appears that every single person in my family has a blog now and so I feel slightly obligated to start one as well. Yes, I am taking the plunge - jumping off the metaphorical blogging cliff along with everyone else.
A little explanation of the title. I was talking to Cameron the other day and trying to tell him that my life was not a drama. My life is a comedy. However, somehow I blurted out, "My life is a commodity." We both laughed and he continues to tease me about it. After looking it up in Websters, I decided it fits - not in the economic sense but in the "something useful or valued" sense. My life is both useful and valued and this blog is dedicated to the moments, the people, and the places that I most value.

3 comments:

Grace Face said...

YAY!!!!! I'm so happy you got a blog! now you can keep up with our family :) i'm excited to hear about what you're doing and stuff because i never get to talk to you. and i like your commodity story :)

Annette said...

Great Job!! I love your introduction. You are of great value and worth! We love you tons.
I'm impressed -yours is so cute. I've almost decided I like mine just plain.

Mindy said...

Hooray! Glad to see you finally caved. Making it is the easy part. updating it gets a little harder but at least you have interesting things happen in your life! :)