Sunday, May 24, 2015

Graduation and Baby Blessing

A few weeks back we had a busy but wonderful weekend. The whole Pace family was able to come out and celebrate with us which made it a lot of fun.

We went to Ohio and toured the National Air Force Museum at Cameron's request. :) The kids did awesome even with all the walking that was involved. Mostly I was keeping my eyes peeled for kids or taking care of Abby so I didn't get any good pictures but I think everyone had fun.

 The next day was Cameron's graduation. It was a long ceremony - like 5 hours long. I guess that's fitting since he spent 5 years working on this PhD. He doesn't defend until July though so you can't call him Dr Pace yet.
Cameron with his research adviser, Samir
 
Way to go!!

On Sunday (Mother's Day) we had Abigail's baby blessing. Cameron and his dad and brothers participated along with three of our really good friends. It was a beautiful blessing and it was so fun to have her wearing the dress my mom made me for my baby blessing. Between the blessing and Ben running back to me after the primary kids' song and whispering "Did you hear me do a good job for you, Mom?"  I was two seconds away from happy tears the whole day.
We are so, so blessed!



No comments: