The funny stuff kids say and do is what makes the hard parts of parenting all worth it. Here are a few of my favorites from recently - sadly, I haven't been very good at writing them all down and I know I've already forgotten quite a few.
Ben: If your head hurts you can just do a somersault to make it feel better.
Caleb: You are the big cute and Abby is the little cute and Dad is the big biggest and I am the little littlest.
Me: What about Ben?
Caleb: He's just a medium.
Screams coming from the backseat of the van where Ben and Caleb are sitting.
Ben: Mom!! Caleb is eating my chocolate donuts.
Caleb: Yum! Yummmmmmmmm!!
Mom: What chocolate donuts?
Ben: The pretend ones I just made!
Mom: Then just pretend to make some more.
Ben: okay
Caleb: (grabs the air in front of Ben) YUM! YUMMMMM!!!
Ben: (Screaming) MOMMMMMM!!!!!
Ben's prayer at lunch: and please tell my mom to give us snacks and not healthy snacks but really yummy snacks.
Mom: Can you help clean up that mess?
Ben: Sorry I can't. I've just got two hands not five.
Ben: Are you poopy, Caleb?
Caleb: No, you poopy Ben!
Ben: Caleb, no! I wear underwear, not diapers so I'm not poopy.
Caleb: Diaper head!
Ben: I am NOT a diaper head!
Caleb: Diaper head! Diaper head! Diaper head!
Ben: CALEB!!
As you can see the two year old really knows how to push his brother's buttons (or as Ben calls it "He's undoing my buttons." :) )
1 comment:
They are so darling! They crack me up!
Post a Comment