Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Crash and Confessions

Our computer met a very sudden death last week. Luckily it was still under warranty and Cameron and Andrew were able to collaborate and get all of our pictures and videos and documents off the hard drive so that we didn't loose anything.
Now we just have to get around to putting everything back on the computer. I have some very cute pictures of the boys that I need to post once we get files all set up again.

Meanwhile, I have a second "confessions" post (First confessions post). Just some things that I realized about myself.

1. There are times I want to join my 2 year old in his tantrums. Especially if it means I can throw myself on the ground and scream.
2. I still jump EVERY time I open those refrigerated biscuit roll things.
3. I may be crazy but I really don't mind watching the same Thomas the train episode 3 times a day.
4. I would rather own a lizard than a dog or a cat.
5. Something about a freshly vacuumed floor makes me very happy.
6. When I tell Cameron sorry for being grouchy and annoyed with him and he replies that he didn't think I was being grouchy, it makes me even more grouchy that he didn't notice how grouchy I was in the first place. Then I realize I'm being ridiculous.
7. I HATE cleaning the bathtub.
8. I'm a pushover when little boy arguments for treats, toys, etc. include hugs and kisses.
9. I try not to be toooo prideful about the cuteness of my children but it is really hard some time.
10. I often replay conversations I had during the day as I'm going to sleep. My pillow has heard some great comebacks and arguments that are 5 hours too late.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

I can definitely relate to numbers 6 and 10. :)