Monday, March 8, 2010

Confessions

1. I love "Hannah Montana the Movie" and I bought a lot of the songs from the soundtrack on my iTunes account.
2. Sometimes when I am home alone, I like to turn on Shakira and pretend I know how to belly dance.
3. I HATE the smell of raw meat. It makes me want to vomit.
4. I love Bejeweled 2 and find it incredibly addictive. Sometimes when I tell Cameron "I'm just going to play one more game" I actually play two because I lost the first one too soon.
5. I get very very competitive when playing board games with Cameron - we have to limit how often we play because I can be kind of a poor sport when I lose too often.
6. I like pink fingernail polish and sometimes wish it was socially acceptable to paint my fingernails with all kinds of pinks and sparkles but only girls under ten can get away with it.
7. I always thought I hated onions but I love them now and think they make almost everything taste better.
8. I do NOT think all babies are cute. Some babies look like little aliens - i hope mine doesn't look too much like an alien but I know I will love it no matter what.
9. I have lived in Provo longer than I have lived anywhere else in my life (2001-2010 = 9 years minus a year and a half for the mission = 7 1/2 years).
10. I can't stand the music of Johnny Cash even though that is all Cameron likes I usually just try to talk over it if we are in the car and he is listening to it.

4 comments:

Jessandra said...

I love this blog post. It makes me smile. Lisa, glad to be your sister!

Annette said...

I learned so much. It made me laugh and be amazed and roll my eyes. Thanks. I loved it.
PS. belly dancing builds good muscles for pregnant women.

Grace Face said...

I laughed way hard at the Shikira bit. I can totally picture that.

Mindy said...

I love love love this! I completely agree with #8. I've seen some very unfortunate babies... but then a few years later, you'd never guess!

I bet Cameron loves #10. :)

I think I'm going to do my own confessions post, I love this so much!