Saturday, June 2, 2012

May Fun

This last month flew by. Ben and I got to spend a lot of time playing in the backyard . . .


. . . and at the park behind our house  - and a lot of time walking to the park behind our house. Every bug, stick, tree, bird, squirrel and rabbit had to be watched and examined, so it often took 20-30 minutes to make the 150 yard walk.

We made Mother's Day cards with some finger paint but had to use a paintbrush as well because a certain little boy does not like to get his hands dirty.

 This last week we got a lot of projects finished up. The car got fixed, we put up shelves in the upstairs closets, and cleaned out a lot of junk that somehow just keeps accumulating. Benjamin was a good helper. I don't know if I'd be as trusting as Cameron, though.

3 comments:

Jessica Lyn said...

Wow, he's such a big boy! I can't wait to see you all in August!

Annette said...

What good patient parents you are. It's so fun to see all the things Benjamin is learning to do. I am still chucking over his clearing his breakfast dishes after taking 4 or 5 bites. What a good boy.

Lisa Puga said...

Love the hammer picture!