This spring I've been in a crafting mood and was able to get quite a few projects done.
The quilt that I've been working on on-and-off for the last 2 years is finally done! The embroidery was definitely a big undertaking for me. Now we just have to have a little girl some day so I can hang this over her crib.
I made a runner to go on top of the boys dresser.
And a picture board that will hang above the dresser with pictures from our zoo visits.
I made this fun little animal mobile to go over the crib. The animals were a lot of fun to design and sew together.

And, finally, I made this cute little bag out of a kit my mother-in-law sent me for my birthday.
Now I just need to do some curtains and we'll be all set to put together our fun "zoo" room for the boys.
3 comments:
Cute things Lisa! Love that mobile, so darn cute! You are so talented.
Yes, the mobile steals the show. That is super cute! Way to go!
SO so darling! Aaah! If only we lived by each other . . . just think of all the sewing and crafts we could do together! I love the quilt and the mobile. So fun!
Post a Comment