It was a blast. We stayed as long as Benjamin could hold out and still missed four or five of the exhibits.
Watching a video in the Anne Frank exhibit
Jumping is a favorite activity these days
Playing can be very hard work
The quarter horse was fun . . . until it started to move.
Cool Lego car
Dinosaurs!
Our little archaeologist.
After that much fun, it's no wonder he was out as soon as we got in the car!
2 comments:
Wish I could have been there to watch his little face! So much for a little boy but it cracks me up about the "quarter" horse!
Your guys in getting so big! and congrats on a new little one on the way. I was thinking of you last week because we stayed in a Marriott Vacation Club in South Carolina. I was so fun and way cooler then MountainSide :)but not cooler then us
Post a Comment