Wednesday, March 7, 2012

It's a . . .

Hooray! Another little boy is going to be joining our family in mid-July. He's already pretty active so they had trouble getting good pictures of his feet or hands or face. He just wouldn't stay still long enough. I like this one though because he's smiling in it and has both his little hands up on his head.
Two busy little boys - oh, dear. I think they'll keep me running. (As I'm writing this Benjamin is running in and out of the house with a baseball bat and jabbering as loud as he can. :) )

3 comments:

Rachel said...

aaaaaahhh!! Congratulations!! This is so exciting. I don't know if you heard that I'm expecting in September! Yay for babies! :) Sounds like you'll have your hands full in the best way.

Lisa Puga said...

Yay! Congrats! Hooray for boys!

Mindy said...

That's fabulous! Hopefully we'll meet this one sooner than it's taking us for Benjamin!