Sunday, November 8, 2009

I Declare War!!


So, with my wise and cunning ways I have declared a very sneaky war on the hated cheetos t-shirt that Cameron has been wearing since he was 12. He loves it so I can't just throw it away but the other day I realized that if I am wearing it then it is in use or dirty so HE can't wear it. Now I just wear it whenever I'm hanging out in the house or cleaning the house - just often enough for it to be dirty the majority of the time. Down with the orange Cheetos shirt!! (Yes, he is aware that I am doing this)

2 comments:

Jessandra said...

Um...good luck with that. Also, did it really take you this long to figure out the fact that he can't wear it if you are wearing it? Cause, um, I think that one is kinda obvious. Just sayin. Haha, but seriously, good luck. It's a worthy cause!

Annette said...

Great job. What a good and creative way to solve the problem - just wear the hated t-shirt yourself. That is so funny. Go, fight, win!