Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Sneak Peak (into the past few months)

Alright, it's late so this will be short but I've been horrible at updating the blog this summer - we might have had a few other things going on . . .

So consider this a sneak peek into what our summer was like with more posts and details to follow.

June: Swim lessons, lots of playing at the park, Touch-a-truck, Abby is 3 months old!



July: One last trip to Louisville, Cameron defends his dissertation, Abby's 4 months, Trip to Indiana  Dunes, Caleb's 3rd birthday, Indianapolis Temple open house, Move to Utah (holy moley, that was a crazy month!)








August: Settling into our new house, Exploring Cedar City Parks, Brown family reunion, Abby's 5 months, Ben's 5th birthday





I'll try to post some more details and pics in the coming weeks but now I'm going to sleep :)

No comments: