Monday, April 22, 2013

Mommy School - Day 1

Caleb has finally got a routine morning nap down so I decided it was a good time to start "mommy school" with Ben. After he got over the initial disappointment of not riding a real school bus to mommy school, we had a great morning learning colors.
We went on a treasure hunt for each color and then took our treasure back to the fort to look at all the things we found. I thought we'd just do one or two colors but Ben had so much fun that he wanted to do more. I was really impressed at how well he actually knew his colors.
 
 


We might revisit this activity later, but I think we'll move on to shapes for the rest of the week.

1 comment:

Karina said...

Brilliant! Makes me excited to someday have some chillins of my own to teach colors to. :) Yer sure a great mom.