Sunday, July 1, 2012

Keeping Cool

With all the record-breaking super hot, dry(ish) weather we've had here, Benjamin and I have found lots of ways to keep cool. The hose and sprinkler are always a great option. Ben is very good at aiming the water, so those who choose to join him should beware.



The city pool is definitely a favorite. Benjamin could run and play and stay in the water for hours if only mom could keep up. The other day we had to drag him out after two and a half straight hours of jumping and "swimming". It didn't seem to matter that his lips were blue and he was shaking like a leaf.


But if all else fails, we can always retreat to the air conditioning and just play trucks and trains for the afternoon.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I happy Benjamin likes the water so much, Riley will have someone to play with in a few years. I also like the truck picture.