Saturday, December 3, 2011

Mommy's Little Helper

Benjamin has been quite the little helper lately. He insists on throwing his diapers in the trash after a diaper change and even went over and got a cloth to clean up some juice he had spilled on the table.
The other morning we were getting ready to go to a playgroup. Benjamin was dressed and all set to go so I told him that "Mommy just needed to put socks on." He quickly ran into his room and came back with a pair of his socks which he proudly handed to me.
Do we have the perfect son? I think we're pretty close.

2 comments:

Annette said...

I can't wait for him to come show me what a good helper he is. He certainly is a cutie. We're so excited to see all you guys.

Liz said...

What a little sweetheart! He is getting so big! Looking forward to your visit in a few weeks!