Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Biggest Loser Pace Style

Cameron and I both wanted to lose a little weight and get in shape, so we decided to start our own competition. Each Monday night we weigh ourselves. Whoever loses more weight, gets to choose a punishment for the other person. For example, this week Cameron won. My punishment is that I have to get up and cook him breakfast before he leaves for school every day.
Some of the ideas for if Cameron looses are a week without computer games, having to do all the laundry that week, only being able to watch chick flicks for a week, etc. Some of the things Cameron has mentioned that I will have to do are letting him take off his socks wherever he wants and leave them there for the week, and not using the tv at all to exercise (no wii or exercise videos). We plan to keep going until we both hit our goals.

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Great idea. The socks left for a week would drive me nuts.

Rachel said...

We're doing the same kind of thing, only for us the person who stops exercising first/misses a day has to give the other person their next month's "fun money".

Jessandra said...

I think we need follow up to this, to let us know who is winning and what is happening. It's an adventure!