Well, some decisions down and the rest can't be made until later in the summer so no use worrying now.
First of all, we are moving to Bloomington, Indiana and are both so so excited about it. We are flying out in May to look at places to live. This week there have been a few families that are from that area at the hotel. They tell me how beautiful and fun Bloomington is. I can't wait to see it myself.
Second big news is that we are having a little boy. I have to admit that as we watched the ultrasound, I had no idea what I was looking at the majority of the time. Luckily we got the DVD and went home and watched it and Cameron would pause it and show me a foot or an arm moving around, etc. We can't wait for this little boy to come in the end of August.
Third, we are moving to Park City on May 1st. After two years of an hour commute each day, I am thrilled to live close enough to easily walk to work each day. The place we're moving is smaller than our current place and already furnished, which means we have to find a place to store all of our things, but Park City is so much fun in the summer that I don't really care. Now we just need to find Cameron a job for the summer!
That's about it from our corner of the world. Cameron graduates in another two weeks and then it's time for the fun to begin!!
4 comments:
hooray for knowing the future and hooray for baby boys!! congrats! and have a blast in park city.
Yay! Baby boys first are the best! ;)
I am really excited and happy for you. Enjoy the very short commute in the summer!
So exciting! Good luck on your move.
Yay for Indiana and a big YAY for baby boys! Don't you know you are supposed to post prego pictures on your blog?
Post a Comment