And the wedding-ness continues! Last Saturday was a bridal fair extravaganza. Jessica, Deborah, Princess Emily, and Jen Dymock and her sister and my roommate Lindsay and I all went to the fair. I was a little hesitant because it always seemed like such a silly thing. We entered the gym and walked past all the little high school girls standing in a line in different bridal dresses and bridesmaids dresses and heard all the really cheesy big band music and thought "Oh dear." Then someone started handing out all kinds of free stuff. There were caterers with crepes and cheesecake and chocolate covered
strawberries and such. There were florists with free roses. And most significantly, free hand massages and hair stylists.It was actually very fun. Really, we have most everything planned for the wedding but it was fun and I talked to a lady that does glass blown temples and crystal sculptures and I told Cameron it might be a nice wedding gift to get me a Manti temple.
I also talked to a great florist and we talked about flowers that will last for three days and all kinds of stuff.
3 comments:
That was a fun blog! I know you've got a lot planned but it's fun to be pampered and get some expert advise and tips. I'm glad you had a good time. What did Jessica think?
You're making my mouth water. Maybe we'll have crepes for dinner now.
It was fun. I got to hang out with Lisa, and Princess Em, and Deborah, and talked to a few more people I knew there. The free stuff was excellent (crepes with fresh fruit, and frozen yogurt!), and I had fun looking at different styles and ideas for floral design. Good times. Thanks for inviting me, Lisa!
Post a Comment